Informational resources for improving your sports and fitness performance. Helping tomorrow's athlete train today.
Nutrition For Body And Mind strives to create healthier individuals, families, workplaces and communities through nutrition, lifestyle behavior modifications and fitness.
- Nutrition for Body and Mind
- Simple Sports Nutrition Tips
- How Much Protein Do I Need?
- Sports Nutrition Courtney Walburg
Performance fitness is sports performance and fitness training with a focus on power development, hand-eye coordination, and total body health. Including specially designed strength/conditioning for the following sports: baseball, softball, football, soccer, tennis and water polo.
- PFA Workout
- Why athletes and the general population should stop doing crunches. PFA recommends planks and band holds in place of crunches. This helps keep your lower back strong and stable.
Click on the school name to find out where they are performing.
- Los Osos High School
- Glendora High School
- Rancho Cucamonga High School
- Upland High School
- Yucaipa High School
- Damien High School
- Ontario Christian High School
- Northview High School
- South Hills High School
- Santiago High School
- King High School, Riverside
- California School for the Deaf, Riverside
- Alta Loma High School
- Diamond Bar High School
- Diamond Ranch High School
- Edison High School, Hunnington Beach
- Bonita High School
Performance Fitness for Athletes recommends the following businesses.
- Eric Cressey Strength/Conditioning's #1 resource
- Eriksen Web Design Website design
- Fitness Quest 10 Todd Durkin's website, voted Trainer of the Year twice!
- Vision resource Dr. Robert Rothbard Eye Doctor, vision enhancement and ?'s
- Doug Robertson video click here to visit his website: Video's and more
- Tom House Rod Dedeaux Research Baseball Institute
- Mark Verstengen Athletes Performance Institute
- Jeff Beckendam Team Physical Therapy
- Chiropractor Senkosal Uy, D.C. www.uplandspine.com